Congrats! You are officially a Rose Quartz Goddess! This traditional, ancient Gua Sha tool has been designed as a replica of my hand to duplicate facial massage and sculpting during my facials. Plus, I’m going to give you all of my tips and tricks so you can achieve the sculpted, bright glow! Angela
Each love energy natural rose quartz stone is unique in appearance just like you!
- Use small tip end and start at back of neck, along the spine, move slowly up and down to hair line. (light to medium pressure)
- Bring to the middle of forehead and then glide across your forehead and brows holding the side of the tool at a 15 degree angle to your skin, gently glide from the center of your forehead out, wiggling once you get to the hairline for maximum lymphatic drainage. 3x
- Gently glide small tip end of tool under your eyes, under orbital bone (add more serum if needed so as not to pull skin). Glide from the nose out to the temple and up to hairline to lift the eyes and brows. 3x
- Glide small tip end over your cheekbones. Move from the side of your nose toward the top of your ear. 3x
- Sweep large hand-like side under your cheekbones. Start at bottom of your nostril and go up and under your cheekbone toward ear. 3x
- Using small tip end, glide over your jaw bone. Start at middle of your chin and sweep along your jaw toward your earlobe. 3x
- Hug underneath your jawline with small tip end and sweep outward toward earlobe. 3x
- Sweep down your neck. Move from the top of your neck to just above your chest. 3x
- Sweep underneath your clavicle. Go toward your shoulders. 3x
Angela’s Tip: Use every day for up to 15 minutes as a morning ritual or evening ritual. Light to medium pressure. (not recommended for people taking blood thinners)
For eyes: Use the orbital bone as your guide, do not massage in the soft tissue directly under eye. Work in small sections if necessary and overlap your strokes.
Remember to hold at a 15 degree angle as flat as possible to the skin.
Care: Wash with soap and water and lay flat to dry.