KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Ingredients are something our founder Master Esthetician Angela Caglia is passionate about. She works tirelessly with her natural chemists to source from all over the world the best USDA Certified Organic and Natural Ingredients that create superior, professional formulas with immediate results. She believes Mother Nature has the best ingredients and are the most efficacious in keeping skin youthful, plump and optimal.
Here’s a list of some of the ingredients in Angela Caglia Skincare. Each one selected in the formula for a specific purpose:
- ALOE: Rich in potent antioxidants like vitamins A and C, our certified-organic aloe is highly anti-inflammatory and protects the skin from free-radical causing environmental aggressors, while deeply hydrating and soothing the skin. Find it in: Soufflé Moisturizer, Detox Serum.
- BLACK CURRANT SEED OIL: Rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids, this potent oil harvested in Finland nourishes and restores dry, inflamed, damaged skin while protecting the skin from free-radical damage. Find it in: Neroli Cleansing Oil.
- FRANKINCENSE: A true healer, studies show that this medicinal oil has significant anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity in dermal fibroblasts, making it an all-star ingredient for reducing redness, swelling, and itching. Find it in: Daily Botanical Serum.
- GOAT MILK: This anti-inflammatory milk soothes and hydrates the most sensitive skin, strengthens the skin’s barrier function, prevents future wrinkles, and reduces acne. For more information on how we harvest our Kosher-certified, free-range goat milk see here. Find it in: Soufflé Moisturizer.
- GOLD: A potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and soothing ingredient, gold is known to help the skin fight environmental aggressors, calm acne inflammation, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Find it in: Facial in a Mask.
- HYALURONIC ACID: Acting as a humectant and helping the skin regain and retain moisture, Hyaluronic Acid revitalizes and plumps the skin, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Find it in: Facial in a Mask, Detox Serum.
- LACTIC ACID: An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), this multi-tasking acid exfoliates and improves texture, while boosting the skin’s ability to retain moisture and stimulate collagen production. Find it in: Facial in a Mask,
- MARULA OIL: Harvested in Kenya, this nourishing oil contains 70-78% high-oleic fatty acids and a unique combination of protective and reparative antioxidants. It also stimulates collagen production while fortifying and firming the skin. Find it in: Neroli Cleansing Oil.
- MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL: Grown sustainably in Oregon, this antioxidant-rich oil mimic’s the skin’s own sebum (oils), making it a hero ingredient for moisturizing and protecting the skin, while assisting other actives in penetrating the skin deeply. Find it in: Soufflé Moisturizer, Daily Botanical Serum, Neroli Cleansing Oil.
- MORINGA SEED OIL: Certified-organic, India-harvested Moringa Seed Oil has a high concentration of fatty acids, balances and softens the skin, fights free radicals with its high antioxidant levels, and nourishes the skin deeply. Find it in: Neroli Cleansing Oil.
- NEROLI OIL: Revered for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, certified-organic Egyptian Neroli Oil provides antimicrobial, antifungal, and antioxidant benefits, making it a vital ingredient in reducing skin irritations and breakouts. It also promotes cell regeneration, smoothing scars and revitalizing the skin. Find it in: Neroli Cleansing Oil.
- ROSEHIP OIL: With its high concentration of essential fatty acids and vitamins A, C, E, and F, our Rosehip Oil is sourced from Spain and provides high protection against inflammation and oxidative stress, while boosting cell regeneration. Find it in: Daily Botanical Serum, Detox Serum.
- SEA BUCKTHORN OIL Harvested in Germany, this nourishing oil contains approximately 190 bioactive substances and has 15x more Vitamin C than an orange. Also rich in capillary-strengthening Vitamin E, Sea Buckthorn has a balanced composition of essential fatty acids that strengthens the epidermis and protects the lipid barrier. Find it in: Daily Botanical Serum.
- WILLOW BARK EXTRACT A natural form of salicylic acid, this herbal extract has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, gently exfoliating and banishing acne-causing microbes. Find it in: Soufflé Moisturizer.
- YLANG-YLANG: This beautifully scented oil, sourced in Madagascar, is proven to protect the skin from hyper-pigmentation and fight inflammation. Breathe Ylang-Ylang in to receive its calming and relaxing benefits. Find it in: Daily Botanical Serum, Neroli Cleansing Oil.